Wednesday 4 July 2012

Liebster Award

Goth Mary Poppins tagged me, but later had to explain what it was. This is how I understood it. If I wrote something real stupid, next time just don't tag people who walk into glass doors every other week and don't know how to use email.
The Rules:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Choose 11 people and link back to them.
  • No tag backs.

11 things about me:
  • I never read magazines. Still don't know why.
  • I am not goth.  I don't even look like one. I only use the word so my blog appears more in the google search.
  • Sometimes when I look through my clothes, I wonder how half the stuff must have jumped from David Bowie's closet to mine, and what he must think about it.
  • I almost never throw clothes out. I usually give them away to friends or find a way to reuse the item.
  • My favorite shoes at the moment are from the brand Converse, but they are not sneakers. They're leather boots, and they were a gift from a relative. Other than to the gym, I try to never wear sneakers.
  • I never listen to goth music, almost all of it is too gloomy and gives me bad memories. I prefer things like Gogol Bordello or Vulgargrad.
  • M.G. says I look like the Saddening Alien from Final Wars.
  • On the topic of Saddening Aliens and Final Wars, I sometimes watch lots of VERY weird movies.
  • I like talking on the phone to my friends, but almost never use texting or e-mail. I don't have Facebook , Twitter or anything like that, because I believe these sites do more harm then good by spreading regrettable photographs and rumors.
  • I like trading clothed with my friends because I find it is a good way to get new clothes without actually spending your money.  Thanks to that, I sometimes don't even remember what was originally mine and what was somebody else's. Maybe that's how all the David Bowie-like stuff got there?
  •  I don't believe in "idols", because for me it is more important my and my friend's life then that of some band or artist I've never even met. For that reason I never buy band merchandise and have never owned a band shirt. I like to be myself, not an advertisement for somebody else.
Questions
1. Some story, that was embarrassing when happened, but later became funny.  My "purple disease". A few months ago, I was brushing my teeth when I noticed that my whole tongue and most of the inside of my mouth were a dark blue-purple color. It did not hurt or feel like anything at all.I was so confused and worried that I asked all my relatives if they knew what it may be, but nobody did. I looked on the Internet, but no oe had anything about a blue and purple mouth. When I was panicking enough to drive to the hospital that very moment, I remembered I had eaten a purple popsicle just minutes before.

2. Any weird fact about you. I never take my sunglasses off. It could be pouring rain on midnight in the middle of winter and indoors at the same time and I'd be wearing them.
3.  What did you wanted to be when you grow up?  Wanted to be a fashion designer, but thankfully that went away.
4. Best Christmas present ever? I usually just got money. Worst present? A white and pink butterfly-print flannel turtleneck. Get that? A PINK BUTTERFLY PRINT TURTLENECK!  That didn't fit.

5.  Funny local tradition that you and/or your family follows. Don't really know, we don't have much traditions, and definitely none that we'd call weird.

6. Worst song, that you secretly like. I don't like bad songs. To me, every song that I like is good. What is the point of listening to bad music?

7. Are you a morning bird or night owl? It depends on the day.

8. Do you prefer boots or pointy heels? I would say boots, although even M.G. and S. will tell you that my last two favorite pairs of shoes were both high-heeled pointy boots. Never owned a pair of real brand boots, all too expensive.

9. What is your favourite snack? I would say strawberries, I don't snack a lot and prefer healthier things to eat.

10. Alcohol: yes or no? Not for me. I don't like the smell.

11.  What was your last dream you can remember? Dreamed that I got my report card and there was a C in biology. Then woke up and remembered that I don't go to school and never even took biology.

My Questions:
  1. Is there any celebrity that people say you were influenced by or look like, who you don't even know?
  2.  Do you have any item of clothing or acessory that you like to wear all the time no matter what?
  3. What is the worst gift anyone has given you? What did you do with it?
  4. What is the last item of clothing you bought?
  5. What are some of your hobbies?
  6. What would you do if you got a haircut that looked nothing at all like what you were asking for?
  7. How would you describe your style?
  8. What is your favorite movie?
  9. What are your views on "labels"? Are they for soup cans or a good way to define a person?
  10. What is the most ridiculous thing anyone said to you about your style?
  11. What do you think about the decadent movement?

No comments:

Post a Comment